In front of the Eiffel Tower
Cathy and Jérôme Gangneux as well as the entire restaurant team thank you for your support and your visit after this period of confinement. Please note that we must take our vacation so we will have the pleasure of meeting you on August 25 for dinner.
We wish you all a wonderful summer.
Close from the Eiffel Tower, 6 New York offers a sweet cooking inspired by traditional receipes in a traditional and chic atmosphere.
Designed in luminous tones, playing around natural matters like wood and leather, this refined area offers a warm atmosphere thanks to the welcome of Cathy, the chef’s wife
Find us :
On Facebook pageor Instagram
In a few lines
• Between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elysées in the 16th
• The chef, Jerome Gangneux suggests a sweet delicacy cooking
in a contemporary and chic atmosphere
• Old chef in Jean Pierre Vigato’s Apicius
Restaurant (2 Michelin Stars)
• Privileged relations with small suppliers
• Lunch’s atmosphere : a restful area
Service from 12 AM to 2 PM
• Diner’s atmosphere : an intimate and warm area
Service from 7 PM to 10.15 PM in week and Saturday diner